When I had all the trouble with the USB ports we were testing one swithcing stuff around -- after uninstalling and reinstalling various drivers including the one for the Twain... I suddenly have lost the ability to switch from flatbed scanning to slide scanning... I was able to toggle back and forth easily but now the opening screen I get does't let me do it...

"help" didnt help I have a bunch of negs taken on my dear old LX'en (as Caesar would say) that i need to scan...

anyone?

T I A
ann