On 2010-07-11 11:34, John Celio wrote:

Well, I'm going to start using two U-locks rather than my old system of
one U-lock and one cable lock, and I'm not going to leave my bike out
overnight ever again. It's impossible to make something theft-proof, but
I'm going to make it as difficult for them as I can.

I liked the way they theft-protected the white Lotus in the James Bond movie "The Spy Who Loved Me" (I think that's the one, anyway). When a thief broke the window to get in, the whole car blew sky high, taking the perp with it.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)