On 7/11/2010 11:43 AM, Doug Franklin wrote:
On 2010-07-11 11:34, John Celio wrote:

Well, I'm going to start using two U-locks rather than my old system of
one U-lock and one cable lock, and I'm not going to leave my bike out
overnight ever again. It's impossible to make something theft-proof, but
I'm going to make it as difficult for them as I can.

I liked the way they theft-protected the white Lotus in the James Bond movie "The Spy Who Loved Me" (I think that's the one, anyway). When a thief broke the window to get in, the whole car blew sky high, taking the perp with it.

Aye Laddie, there be no problem in human behavior, that can't be solved, with the proper application of high explosives.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}