On 7/13/2010 10:30 AM, Igor Roshchin wrote:
Boris,

I haven't seen much of disproportion in tennis players.
It is reasonable that the leading hand is more developed and
the muscles are slightly bigger, - but they are not that big as
those of the american football players. ;-)
(BTW, "tennis elbow", albeit frequent, is a medical condition,
not a norm)

As for the professional swimmers, - they usually have extremely wide
shoulders.

Igor

Igor, I don't have a clue whatsoever about american football. Well, I did not mean to say that tennis elbow is hmmm normal, I was just trying to point out that it is yet another representation of rather serious asymmetry of this sport.

And disproportion is not asymmetry, so that perhaps we are talking about similar yet different things...

Boris