On 19/07/10 22:58, Sam L wrote:
r subject, you'll just need a little testing to
>  figure out your expo

TBH If you just want to have a play with Macro these will be fine. Personally when I do Macro it is generally a pretty controlled setup, in those cases manual tubes with manual lenses are fine, just use the green button or experiment to get the exposure right. It only takes a few test shots. If you are expecting to do shots that require faster setup.. perhaps insects on flowers then K mount tubes with all the metering as other have suggested will be best. This one was taken with manual tubes and an old soviet lens on my DL. http://www.flickr.com/photos/rileyelf/539150689/

HTH
Drew.