A very good capture!
Lighting, focus and exposure appear spot on.
Love the captured feather detail.
The grate its on and the cutoff tail are minor distractions.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Studdert" <distudio.p...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO Noisy Miner

Hi Team,

I haven't posted a bird pic for years but this one amused me, it's a
rather agitated native Noisy Miner. They are ferociously territorial
and I obviously stepped over the line, I was being dive bombed and
generally hassled but I caught this shot as it was eyeing me off for
the next assault.

The image was shot hand held using my K-x and FA200/2.8 @ F3.2, 1/400,
ISO 1250, the K-x AF was no match for this guy.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~aglcnews/temp/IMGX02127.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisy_Miner

Hope you enjoy.

--