Wednesday, January 30, 2002, 4:19:34 PM, thomas wrote:
tbc> From:           Mike Johnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> > Why does exposure supposedly change when filtering for VC papers and
>> > it doesn't change with VC head? Does it really change?
>>
>> Frantisek,
>> It changes with the Saunders enlargers because they have ND filters
>> that change as you change the filtration.

tbc> I think this should read, "It (exposure) doesn't change with the Saunders (VCCE)
enlargers because...."

Please correct me if I am wrong, but, when changing from M to C
filters (or which one is for VC paper), shouldn't the exposure for
every grade be fairly constant, as I start somewhere at 0,90 and end
at 90,0 ? (roughly. e.g. my head and agfa mc need slightly diff.
filtr.). If cyan and magenta have same density, shouldn't this work?
Or am I missing something ;-) ?

Good light,
   Frantisek Vlcek