Nice shot. Very pleasant scene.
Paul

On Jul 28, 2010, at 10:01 AM, Rick Womer wrote:

Thanks, Brian! I saw them from a distance, and had my camera on a cushion in front of me by the time we came within range.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW

--- On Wed, 7/28/10, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

From: Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
Subject: Re: PESO - Morning fishing
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 9:08 AM
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 15:28 -0700,
"Rick Womer" <rwomer1...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
Taken while paddling on an Adirondack lake on July 4
weekend.  I was very
impressed by how well the K7 handled the exposure.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=11326995&size=lg

(K7, FA 24-90)

Fascinating image.  You were obviously reader at just
the right moment.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

http://www.fastmail.fm - The professional email
service

directly above and follow the directions.