Hi,

Contax don't have them in their lineup. It goes: 35/1.4 to 35/2.8 and
85/1.4 to nowhere, although there is a 100/2 (discontinued, and a lot
bigger than eg the SMCP M 85/2).

I agree with Mike about this. I have both the 35/1.4 and the 85/1.4,
but they're both very big and it would sometimes be convenient to have
slightly slower, but much smaller, lenses. This is one of the ways in
which Leica Ms score heavily against SLRs. At least with the 35mm lens
you get both small and fast.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]