Yeah ... but Mike's been wanting the Pentax lenses for quite a while.
At one point he was after my M85/2.0 ...

Of course, you get no disagreement wrt the leica glass.  In fact, I'm
toying with the idea of a 35/1.4 ... but that's after a scanner and a
computer upgrade and some dental work, and car repairs, and home
repairs, and a new refrigerator ... not necessarily in that order.

But, back to the SLR glass for a moment.  While the Contax 35/1.4 is
big, as would a pentax 35/1.4 be, there are still times when it could
come in handy.  After all, the 85/1.4 is a mutha, and I often prefer the
K85/1.8 as the best compromise between size and image quality, still
there are times when it comes in handy.  I'd go for a Pentax 35/1.4 in a
heartbeat - after a scanner and a computer upgrade and some dental work,
and car repairs, and home repairs, and a new refrigerator ... and a
Leica 35/1.4 <g>

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]