>Since you won't be using open aperture metering with an M42 camera
>except the Spotmatic F, and you'd like an MX, why not just use an MX
>with the adapter for screw mount lenses?

Hi Shel,

I may do just that. (Get an MX!)

But really, I'm more interested in auto-diaphram action with M42 lenses than any sort
of metering. You don't get that with the M42/K adapter. Stop-down metering would be
fine. Like I said, I can live without any TTL metering at all if the trade-off will
get me a high quality finder and reliable mechanics in a moderate size body.

Christopher Lillja
Publications Coordinator
The Pennington School
www.pennington.org