On 31/7/10, Chris Mitchell, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Pentax-M 135/3.5 on my wife's Panasonic G2. Airbus 380 taken at the
>Farnborough airshow last weekend.
>http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/Farnborough2010/slides/_1000263.html

Nice shots!

When did you go to Farnborough? I presume Sat or Sun? I was there all
week covering for Meridian Tonight. Didn't do any flying, all ground-
based filming :-(

We had an encampment near the A380:

<http://www.seeingeye.tv/pages/eyeshots/eyeshot22.html>

and this was the TV platform on the Monday:

<http://www.seeingeye.tv/pages/eyeshots/eyeshot23.html>

Hot sweaty week but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. We filmed
with the Vulcan for a bit on Friday and interviewed one of the pilots
who, it turned out, was the pilot that bombed Port Stanley's runway back
in the day!

--

Cheers,
  Cotty