Hello!

> Can anyone tell me where genuine Pentax M42 to PK adapters are available?

In the USA you can get them at Pentax Webstore:

        <http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/detail/PTX+30120>

In Europe you can get them at

        Pentax Spares <http://www.pentaxspares.co.uk>,

which is part of

        Asahi Photo, Ltd <http://www.asahiphoto.co.uk/>.

Check <http://www.pentaxspares.co.uk/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=80>.

You'll also notice a big difference in pricing - $30.95 in the USA and
£64.99 in the UK :-(  As the North American Pentax Webstore doesn't
ship to Europe I bought mine in the UK.  Finally, after reading
several "reports" on M42 to PK adapters, I presume that the genuine
Pentax adapter is the best choice.

--
Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta
ille nihil dubitat quem nulla scientia dictat