On 8/5/2010 10:07 AM, Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta wrote:
Hello!

Can anyone tell me where genuine Pentax M42 to PK adapters are available?
In the USA you can get them at Pentax Webstore:

         <http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/detail/PTX+30120>

In Europe you can get them at

         Pentax Spares<http://www.pentaxspares.co.uk>,

which is part of

         Asahi Photo, Ltd<http://www.asahiphoto.co.uk/>.

Check<http://www.pentaxspares.co.uk/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=80>.

You'll also notice a big difference in pricing - $30.95 in the USA and
£64.99 in the UK :-(  As the North American Pentax Webstore doesn't
ship to Europe I bought mine in the UK.  Finally, after reading
several "reports" on M42 to PK adapters, I presume that the genuine
Pentax adapter is the best choice.

There are some third party adapters that are almost exact copies of the Pentax. Unfortunately they tend to be made from inferior materials.

--
"Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic
Wins Lottery'?"