On 8/9/2010 10:03 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Aug 8, 2010, at 3:32 AM, Joseph McAllister wrote:

The newly recharged Eneloops from this msg last month gave up today after
warning me of low battery for 3 days. 18 days. That was their first recharge,
so I expect better next time around.

I replaced them with new fresh Energizers to establish a baseline, and will see
how long they last. IIRC it was also about 2 - 3 weeks. Level is 100% now vs
the 61% of the Eneloops when first installed. Keyboard has dropped to 52% from
62% 18 days ago, but I never turn it off.

I'm sorry if I'm beginning to sound like Larry!   :-)
And the problem with that is?

Well, you know....

--
"Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic
Wins Lottery'?"