Scott Loveless wrote:
On 8/11/10, Doug Brewer <d...@alphoto.com> wrote:
I'm not a huge fan of flickr, as you know, but I ran across this guy while
chasing links, and immediately thought of Derby and a couple others.

 But anyway, here it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dannysantos/sets/72157621023876884/

I wasn't thrilled with flickr before, but that new interface of theirs
adds 2 clicks just to get to the page where I can see it bigger and
everything seems to be slower.  Ugh.  It's a shame when the medium
ruins the whole damn thing, because he's got some really nice photos.

yeah...I just clicked on the slideshow thing and sat back.