When I sent my K20 in to be repaired, I asked about them fixing the eyecup
under warranty, they said, and wrote on the paperwork, that it is an accessory,
and not something they can replace.  No problem, I understand how those things
work.

I just noticed that my K20 now has a new eyecup, not the old broken one that I
had glued back together, so they did fix it "under the radar". A nice, and
appreciated gesture.  All in all, I'm quite happy with the job that they did.
They even did all the basic cleaning and adjusting without charging me.