Oh, the Quebecois have some of that going as well, especially when out
west. But at least many of them want to leave as well, they aren't
convinced they're Canada like so many Torontonians are.

-Adam
Note, I'm a native westerner currently stuck in Toronto. I've seen
both sides. And mostly agree with the non-Torontonians.

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca