From: "Walter Gilbert"
Subject: Re: Anybody in the northern hemisphere missing winter?

I was always under the impression that the Quebecois were thought of in that manner.

The Quebecois actually think that they are all that matters.
Think of an entire province that acts like the post office and you have their attitude in a nutshell.
Quebec is sort of the spoiled stepchild of Confederation
I suspect that if they are foolish enough to hold another referendum about sovereignty, they will be asked to leave, and we'll take Labrador back and let it be part of Newfoundland again.

William Robb

Probably something I picked up from watching Kids in the Hall.

Best,

Walt