-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mark Roberts
Sent: 02 February 2002 03:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Ultra telephoto lenses

"Malcolm Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>P.S. My Wife banned this particular area of pleasure, so the GPZ1100 and
the
>RD350LCYPVS went, I have the memories

Too late now, but it's always advisable to acquire some *new* bad habits
when
you begin a relationship so that you'll have some to give up in return for
keeping the ones you *really* like. Or at least the have enough from the
outset
that you can afford to offer one up for sacrifice! I "gave up" roadracing so
that I could keep my street bike (Honda VFR)
;-)

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com