From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
CheekyGeek
Sent: Tuesday, 24 August 2010 1:06 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Which pentax camera is this?

SV = H1a, I thought.
Yeah, when I saw $25 for the whole thing I thought "what are u waiting
for"? If the two Pentaxes both come with 50s or 55s it is probably
well worth that for the lenses alone. I'll take a local buy where I
can put my eyeball on it and not pay shipping over eBay any day.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 8:50 PM, John Coyle <jco...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> That looks like an SV with the later rectangular meter on top, in which
case
> it's worth a look if it is in good condition.   My original SV with the
> 55/1.8 was excellent, and after it was stolen I bought another second-hand
> in 2004, with the same lens and meter and it continues to work very well
> indeed.
> HTH
>

> John Coyle
> Brisbane, Australia

Sam

http://samtheeagle.smugmug.com/Other/For-Sale/Red-small-pair-with-text/OldPe

--
Nothing is sure, except Death and Pentaxes.

follow the directions.