I received my copy of Doug's book today. Just a few hours after I had received
an email notification that it had been shipped! Either their email process is
slow or their shipping is really fast.

I am very pleased to be in possession of this book. A very fine collection of
work. And as someone commented here, there is a coherence of style throughout;
Doug's Vision is stamped on every image. We have seen many of the images before
through Doug's posting of links to online versions; I am pleasantly surprised
to find that the printed versions are just as compelling. I was particularly
pleased to find his image of the stockyard worker, posted recently here and/or
on his blog. And the "porthole" shot that you can see on p.11 in the Blurb book
preview is exceptional as printed on the black background.

This is a real treasure. You should all order your own copy.

stan