mike wilson wrote:
Doug Brewer wrote:

Totally unsolicited. Thanks, Stan.

And I agree. You should all order your own copy.

If you want, you can send me money, I'll order for you, sign it, and send it on to you. Send me your zip, I'll calculate shipping, and we'll all be deliriously happy.

Unless you don't want me to deface it.

Can we do that without a PP account via the donate button at www.pdml.net? If so, send me a number for delivery to UK postcode NE38 0DX, please.

yeah, I =think= you can, by just using a credit card, but I don't know how it works internationally. If anyone on list has experience with this, please advise.

Looking at shipping rates from the USPS, UPS and Fedex, USPS looks cheapest. First class international mail for two books would be right around twenty bucks.

So, figure whichever version of the book(s) you want, add 6.99 to get to me, then another twenty to get to you.

If anyone else in your area wants one, I can probably package a few more for not much more money.

Thanks