Larry Colen (Droid Mail) wrote:

"Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Larry _ i'm not (of course!)

I don't know if that's of course.  I think you could have a lot of fun there.

But my young friend Kate Goldwater is...

Any relation?

Not at all - and she is way, way in the other direction politically :-) brief story follows:

Kate owns the store across the street from me that is called AuH2O... (she sells here designs and vintage stuff) when she first opened it back in 2006 I walked in and asked that question. She liked that I knew that I knew what it meant not many, it appears, had a clue. As to _my_ having fun at Burning Man ? - noooooooo.... not my idea of fun at all -- ( I can see a few friends here chuckling) . In fact- I wouldn't have even liked it when I was still able to pack 25 lbs up a mountain and still get down on my knees to crawl into a tent. Anyway - Don't step on the cryptogamic soil and stay hydrated - will look forward to photos :-)

ann

this is kate:

http://annsan.smugmug.com/Talented-People/Talented-People-Color-shots/2637896_VPuoN/1/530911812_gpBq6/Large

Nice picture, lovely subject.

She has never been before and is all pumped about it.

I can imagine. Does she have a bunch of burner friends?

Closest I've gotten to it is spending a night in Gerlach in 1988...

...spent a week there one night.

I've had lunch in fernley.

ann

Sent from my Android phone with K-9. Please excuse my brevity.