I decided to run a test roll through my Argus C3 to see if it still works.  I
noticed that the hand held meter seemed to match the meter in my SRT-101 but
was a stop or two off from the meter in the K-x.  If the K-x said 1/60 the hand
held meter said 1/250 sometimes.  Other times reading off a grey card, they
matched a bit more closely.

So, I tried shooting test shots with it both at the hand held metering, and
using the metering from the K-x.  Oddly enough, there isn't an obvious, huge
difference in the way that the prints look. I suspect that Walgreen's printer
automatically corrects.

I'm not too thrilled with the way the kodacolor 400 that I had laying around
looks.  Fortunately I still have a bunch of 200 and some 100.

It is so weird going back to the C3, which apart from a few shots with my dad's
spotty was the camera I started with. Remembering to wind the film and cock the
shutter separately. Having to look through a separate window to focus. The
shutter only goes up to 1/300, and so forth.