The problem is that I'm not spending $1600 on a camera.  The new Kr
will be about the same price as the current K7, but I suspect it will
be a better version of the Kx.  That's really good but it probably
won't have K7 features.  I see the K7 as my "shoot the race" body with
the FA135 and the E-P1 with the lumix 1.7 as the "Epcot at night"
camera.

--
Steve Desjardins