The K7 has quite a little cult following, basically with performance about two
years ahead of its time for the price. I wonder if it'll be one of those items
that maintains its cult status, or if it'll be eclipsed by the next new thing.
If Pentax can learn from what they've gotten right on the kx (and the k7) and
correct their shortcomings in future models, they could kick some serious butt
in the market place.
What it would take would be a k7, with incrementally better focus and metering,
kx sensitivity, Kx color choices, and in the stores.
And yes, I'm serious about the color choices, they attract people's attention,
they would try it out just out of curiousity.

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9. Please excuse my brevity.