On Sep 1, 2010, at 11:26 , John Sessoms wrote:

One of my classmates is running Lightroom on her Macbook laptop. Not sure what version it is, but every time she imports photos, it populates her entire desktop with cache files, hundreds of individual icons - cache0001, cache0002 ...

Which she then just selects and drags to the trash.

I tried telling her she can go into Lightroom's preferences and set it to use a folder for Lightroom's cache files, but she doesn't want to hear that.

I don't think that can be good though.

She's an idiot. Sounds like my sister.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

THE SENILITY PRAYER :
Grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.