Our thoughts are with you Kiwis. Sounds like you may be surprised by
how much damage there is when it gets light. I hope that there were no
fatalities or serious injuries.
http://news.nationalpost.com/2010/09/03/magnitude-7-4-quake-hits-new-zealand/

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska

--
Nothing is sure, except Death and Pentaxes.