On Sep 4, 2010, at 7:45 PM, Cotty wrote:

> BBC have some pics up:
>
> <http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11185717>

Just got pointed to another gallery.  It's starting to hit home a bit just how
big this was for the central city.  I heard from a colleague who lives closer
to the city centre and her house had a fair bit of damage.

I think this link will take you straight to pic #10, a building at one end of
the block where I work.  Photo #11 is at the other end of the same block.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/image.cfm?c_id=1&gal_objectid=10671076&gallery_id=113677#7073582

I haven't found a photo of my work building yet, I guess that means it was
relatively unscathed.

Cheers,
Dave