If you are okay with glossy only (for some reason they will only print
glossy in-store), Walgreens runs sales all the time.  I hate their
website though.

Walmart is fine too, and prices are decent.

Really any drugstore type places are going to be about the same
quality.  AFAIK, they pretty much all use Fuji minilabs and it's all
mostly automated.  The only real difference is how well the individual
machines are maintained.

Any place online, the shipping is going to obliterate any savings on
low prices of prints.  If they are just snaps, any local place should
be fine, and they all pretty much have online uploads.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com

Aloha Photographer Photoblog