From: David Parsons

Walmart is fine too, and prices are decent.

Walmart is pulling the photo-lab from many of their stores. I was in the one around here last night, and all they have left is the kiosks for "prints in seconds". And most of those were shut down due to lack of consumables.

I knew they'd pulled the film processor, but I thought they'd still have the big printer.

CVS still has the one-hour lab around here, but it shuts down at 5:00 pm.

Rite aid still has a sign up outside saying 1-Hour Photo.

Walgreens has 24 hour 1-hour photo. If you just want prints from digital input either through the kiosk or via on-line you can pretty much get them in just minutes ... had to get a couple of 8x10s for a school assignment at about 10:00pm - got my order in less than 5 minutes.

I mostly rely on Costco. I can get up to 12x18 on luster paper for $3.00 and even driving up to Greensboro to pick them up they're still cheaper than just about any place else ... and so far, the quality has been more than acceptable. At home, it's even better since the Costco is within 2 miles of my house.

Plus you can get the printer profiles for Costco stores from Dry Creek Photo.