I have to say I agree with you, Brian. Particularly on the back-end of the Lincoln.

Oddly enough, I had a 4x6 print of it made yesterday to give to the owner, who'd been pestering me about it ever since I took the picture, nearly a year ago. He just happened to be at the local club last night where I tend bar part-time, and just loved the shot. So, I figure if he doesn't know any better, I won't tell him. ;-)

Thanks again for the input.

-- Walt