Having tinkered with the photo of the bridge and salvaged it through B/W conversion, I figured I'd try my hand at a couple of older images I wasn't crazy about, but couldn't bring myself to delete.

The first is a late 70's model Lincoln Continental I shot with my first DSLR (Olympus E-20n):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/4969321742/#/photos/walt_gilbert/4969321742/lightbox/

The second is a 52' Dodge pickup I shot with a friend's Canon Digital Rebel (300D):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/4969321742/#/photos/walt_gilbert/4968709999/lightbox/

All input not concerning my ancestry welcome -- particularly tips on shooting for B/W.

Best,

Walt