2010/9/10 Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>:

> Interesting indeed. No reason for /me/ to upgrade from K-7, though. There is
> however additional rumor circulating that in the spring of 2011 more
> announcements will be made...

I guess that might just be the upgraded versions of the K-7/K-x that
people are talking about and certainly sooner or later the mirrorless
system that Pentax said they have under way. I doubt it will come with
a fully functional K mount adaptor though - that or it will have a
fully electronic mount and a very costly adaptor with an
electromechanic aperture actuator. Personally, I am still hoping for
the DA*11-16/2.8 or at least WR versions of some of their existing
glass...
Cheers
Ecke