2010/9/10 Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>:

> I should also point out that I made a passing comment there that perhaps
> Pentax will introduce some kind of wireless image transfer system and so
> they did. Though /personally/ I find IR rather deprecated technology for
> this kind of things, but go figure.

I think IR is nice if you want to transfer one or a few images to a
printer or whatever but at 6 to 8 megs per shot IR is certainly not
fast enough transfer images to a computer in bulk or on the fly.
personally, I still wonder when the first camera will come out with an
iPhone dock instead of a rear display...