I received af Hähnel HWC433 C80 remote trigger for my K-7 and K20 today.
I's originally made for Canon cameras, but it comes with af cable(jack) for
Pentax as well, so it works with my Pentax'es as well as with K10, K100, K200
as well the Samsung GX10 and GX20.

It can activate the AF function and the 2 sec. timer, which is nice for macro
work.
I can use the trigger device (reciever) directly. It causes no vibrations to
the camera body, due to the cable connection -  or I kan use the small
transmitter, that has a telescopic antenna.

I tried to activate the camera from adistanace of perhaps 10m (30 feet), which
worked just fine.

The price tag is a little high here - about 100 USD. But it's worth it, I guess.

Now I can do family-dinner shots, that will include my self, for a change :-)
I just need to put the camera on a tripod in a suitable distance from the table
- and then bring the small remote trigger with me.

What I really want it for, is panorama shots from a very high tripod or
monopod, in which case I can't actually reach the camera with my hands.

I guess I can recommend this nice, small, Irish made device.
Probably my gear of the year as well.

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.