Of course they could probably recruit off the PDML just for the chance
to play with the new stuff and chew off the ears of the great
unwashed.  "Stand here and answer questions for 10 hours and we'll let
you touch the 645D . . ."

And Ralf:  What a rotten experience you are having with the K7.  Ebay
it now and put the money toward a K5.  You'll probably live longer
with it out of your life.

--
Steve Desjardins