Yep.  It's been a quite 4-5 years for McDonald's, but the looneys are
starting to crawl back out of the woodwork.
'Ooouh, that food is bad for you.'
'Ooouh, that food will kill you.'
'Ooouh, your kids like it and it's bad for them.'
'Ooouh, we're killing poor defenseless animals just to eat them.'
'Quick, our government needs to save us from these excesses!'
'People are too dumb to make their own choices.'
'We should only sell them what they should have, not what they want.'
'From each according to their abilities, to each according to their needs.'
'And we'll tell you exactly what your needs are...'
Regards,  Bob S.

PS.  I know of no successful enterprise which doesn't cater to what
the customer WANTS!