> Yep.  It's been a quite 4-5 years for McDonald's, but the looneys are
starting
> to crawl back out of the woodwork.

The following claims are all true:

> 'Ooouh, that food is bad for you.'
> 'Ooouh, that food will kill you.'
> 'Ooouh, your kids like it and it's bad for them.'
> 'Ooouh, we're killing poor defenseless animals just to eat them.'

Nobody's saying the following things, you're just making them up:

> 'Quick, our government needs to save us from these excesses!'
> 'People are too dumb to make their own choices.'
> 'We should only sell them what they should have, not what they want.'

This is a political slogan, nothing to do with any claims about McDonalds:

> 'From each according to their abilities, to each according to their
needs.'

This is something else you're making up:

> 'And we'll tell you exactly what your needs are...'

> Regards,  Bob S.
>
> PS.  I know of no successful enterprise which doesn't cater to what the
> customer WANTS!

So what? Heroin dealers, arms dealers, tobacco dealers, pimps, butt plug
salesmen and Lady Gaga all cater for what the customer WANTS! Doesn't mean
these things aren't bad for you, or that people shouldn't counter the
propaganda and lies that the peddlers of these things pump out and give the
customer the chance to make an informed choice about them.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYgLAPhbyKg>