From: "William Robb"
Not to mention that selling off your industrial might to China was probably
not the smartest thing to do in the long haul, though I'm certain that the
short term gains were nice for your corporate masters.

Not something you can entirely blame on Bush the younger for all his faults. Nor on his immediate predecessor.

It is, in fact, something that did occur over the "long haul"; the culmination of a process bugun during Reagan's first term.

I don't think you can blame your recession on one man doing one thing when
the overwhelming evidence points to a general lack of integrity in the
incestuous marriage between the political and corporate interests that rule
your country no matter who is sitting behind the president's desk.

Indeed ... a fairly concise ... or perhaps a concisely fair summation.