A very long time ago I used to sell them. They weren't horrible, but they made better ashtrays.

On 9/24/2010 6:40 PM, Eric Weir wrote:
On Sep 24, 2010, at 5:10 PM, J.C. O'Connell wrote:

In the old days it was a 28mm, 50mm, and a 135mm
three lens set, all primes. you can do a lot with
that set and if you can afford another, I would lean
towards a 20mm for true wideangle work. A good 20mm
isnt going to be cheap though.

Thanks, J.C. Actually I do have a 135mm. But I gather it's not a very good one.
It's an Albinar.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."