Ralf R. Radermacher wrote:

>Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
>
>> (http://www.robertstech.com/galleries/franconia1/7da02723.html)
>
>You don't have permission to access /galleries/franconia1/7da02723.html
>on this server.

Ralf, I've been getting a huge number of hacking attempts on my site
coming from Germany and I suspect you're in a blocked IP range. Let me
know what your IP address is and I'll open up a /24.

BTW, on a slightly related note: Does anyone know why so much
spam/hacking/malware seems to come from the Netherlands? I know it's
densely populated but it's still a small country in the grand scheme
of things. Germany must have many more people but the Netherlands
generates at least as many probes and hacking attempts on my web site.
Probably more. Puzzling.