I understand, but we got used to one system (35mm) because we had to.
It was a trade-off of weight and size relative to 120.  People will
adjust to the new smaller format, and blur their background in
Photoshop.  Or better, the camera will do it.  You choose max DOF or
less and the camera processes it for you.  Evidently Photozone will
not make direct comparison between micro 4/3 lenses and others because
these cameras always correct the lenses for distortions.

http://www.photozone.de/olympus--four-thirds-lens-tests/464-pana_20_17?start=1

 It has been pointed out that the Lumix 20 actually gives better
results with PS doing the correcting instead of the camera.
Eventually the camera bodies will be good enough computers to handle
all of this.  We're still in that painful development stage.  I'm
still amazed that ISO 3200 is not big deal any more.

--
Steve Desjardins