Hi Aaron,

Unless the scans are way off, I think we can get a pretty good idea of
what the final results might be like.  Your comment is interesting in
light of the recent discussion about the size and quality of PUG images,
in which numerous people (including you, I believe) suggested that the
PUG images and scans viewed on a computer screen give a reasonable
enough representation of the final image.

So, unless the quality of these scans is abysmal - which they could be -
I'd have to stand by my original comment.

And, the quality of the photos or the scanned images notwithstanding,
don't you feel that the quality of any photograph might suffer when the
film is pushed 3 stops, especially when compared to using a faster film
at or near its rated ISO?  I'll grant you that some film/developer
combinations may result in better quality than others, but overall, the
faster film is often the better alternative.

BTW, is T-Max Pro a different developer than T-Max?  Maybe T-Max is not
the best developer for this film.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]