Thanks Michel. They look very interesting to me. I'm not thinking to compete on those items, but I'm very glad to see them and, as opposed to the immediate feeling developed here, I'm rather positive on the authenticity of those cameras, for a number of reasons including this one:
www.dariobonazza.com/public/Spotmatic_1963_01.jpg

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michel Carrère-Gée" <michel.carrere-...@orange.fr>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: Spotmatic prototypes

 Le 03/10/2010 15:35, Michel Carrère-Gée a écrit :

 Unusual Spotmatic prototype on Ebay (2,000 $ !!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270644059840
- Logo "eye", no AoCo
- No name "SP" on top
- Serial number on the back
- No switch for manual use
Other Spotmatic Motor Drive prototype:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270644059460

See links for large images.

Michel

Other:
- Logo and "Spotmatic" green tinted
- Screw on the right flank
- Apparent device in the viewfinder (cell?)
- Screw-mount set from the front (4 screws, such as SPF)