On Oct 5, 2010, at 09:06 , Ann Sanfedele wrote:

one of two of my very dearest closest long term friends passed away on Friday ...

I am sorry to hear of your loss, gladdened for the wonderful friendship you've enjoyed to oh so many years.
Safe journey. To you both.

The gallery on my web page with vintage photos is called "Barb and Barb" Yeah, I was _nee_ Barbara Ann... and is in the "Friends and Family" section -

It is a joy putting together those images of our past. Very nice Ann. Thank you.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“ It is still true, as was first said many years ago, that people are the only sophisticated computing devices that can be made at low cost by unskilled workers!”
— Martin G. Wolf, PhD