Hi Barbarann!

Only just saw this message. My most sincere condolences to you on this
painful loss. My oldest friendship is from the age of 12, and even
though we're thousands of miles apart, I'd be distraught if I lost
him.

It was fun to flip through your photos together (but I will confess to
a moment of geekiness when I said "Ann's got an LX around her neck!");
I bet Barb's daughter and son will really appreciate this pictures of
you and their mum.

All the best,

  --M.