> > nice shot - that's not a fag in his mouth though or is it?
>
> I always find the combination of bicycling and smoking to be a bit of a
> cognitive dissonance, as out here in the boonies where bikes aren't very
> practical transportation they seem to be mostly a toy used by people
trying
> to get in shape. Exactly the sort of people who don't smoke.

over here in Yurp a lot of people still use bikes because it's the only
practical transport they can afford. They'd dump the bikes as soon as they
could afford to. I often see people pedalling slowly along the road enjoying
a nice fag. I agree about the cognitive dissonance - I always find it
surprising. A lot of them are surprisingly fast cyclists though. They remind
me of the old grandmother in Belleville Rendezvous.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHB_dzJOk4U>