From: Larry Colen
On Oct 6, 2010, at 12:51 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

> In what way? Or how? Will you enlighten me, please?
I think that he was attempting to make a joke:  ping verses traceroute

> On 10/6/2010 9:47 AM, eckinator wrote:
>> maybe tracert would help more? =P

>>> I don't want to (bore and) ping PDML to its untimely demise. Also, you're
>>> the only person reported the problem. May be others did not notice. That's
>>> why the ping...
In case people are puzzled, in the past few days I received about four copies
of two of Boris' emails to the list, but didn't get multiples of all of them.
Did this happen to anyone else?

They showed up that way in the digest, but I don't think it was more than a couple of posts that multiplied.